søndag den 26. august 2012

EDM-Tutorials


Hello and welcome to this blog.

My name is Søren. I am 19 years old, from Denmark and have been producing electronic music for about 5 years now. I feel it is the time to share my knownledge about music-production with the rest of the world.

I will in the coming months (years) try to upload tutorials and tips on how to make electronic music. There will be new posts between 2 and 3 times a week.

The order of 'these' posts would be roughly chronological so the basic knowledge comes first. I will then try to advance and bring in the more difficult stuff afterwards.

It will mainly be in the program 'FL Studio', however, I may try out in Ableton Live as well.
The posts will primary concern EDM (electronic dance music).
Everything from Sound Design to the technical aspect will be explained.

I hope you will enjoy the blog and spread the word if you feel it gives you something.


Best regards
Søren

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar